2.15.2013

{the ten b's}

My Fancy Nancy Bee Stitchery

In honor of President Hinckley's nine b's (and adding one of my own - Be Mine), I decided to make the Ten B's Quilt.

The back


 I used this great (and free) pattern.  I bought the border fabric a few years ago because it reminded me of my Valentine Days in elementary school.  When I saw this pattern, I knew the vintage style fabric would be PERFECT for this quilt.


I love the sweet heart binding

I quilted all ten bees in the border around the hearts.



This quilt makes me smile every time I look at it.



Happy Heart Day!  I'm nursing a wisdom teeth patient (Vanessa) and watching a lot of chick flicks with her on this special day.


I love this sweet striped fabric
Love the sweet bunnies
Backing fabric

No comments:

Post a Comment