12.02.2016

{tell me a christmas story}

Block #1 - Lucy hangs the last ornament

I love to create a name with the story behind it for each quilt I make.  My brain thinks in terms of connections and so it is natural for me to have a heart connection to quilts with a story.  I purchased the book, Intentional Piecing, a few months ago and had planned on making several of the quilts.  I put it in my "Project" pile and focused on finishing a couple of Christmas quilts I started last year.


Block #2 - Frosty & Flopsy

But then . . . I stumbled across the #tellmeastoryholiday blocks complete with stories on Instagram and I WAS HOOKED!  I don't pretend to think that this quilt will be complete by Christmas Eve but the first two blocks have left me giddy and anxious to do more.

I going to do "just one more" and then I really must finish the tree . . .  

No comments:

Post a Comment