3.17.2014

{ happy st. patty's day! }


Today is one of the worst holidays for 
my severely red/green color blind Mr. W.
He went through school, year after year,
never quite sure if he was wearing green
on St. Patrick's Day.

It wasn't until he was 17 that he was officially
diagnosed as red/green color blind.

Every morning I make sure he 'matches'
and today we tucked a pen with a green cap
into his shirt pocket just in case.

He is so color blind that before we were married,
he bought a grass green suit thinking it was brown.
It was our first donation to DI as a married couple.

Here's to the wearing of the green
(even if you can't see it)!

My Kona Cotton Rainbow

Tennessee Williams said
"Luck is believing you're lucky."


I consider myself one very lucky girl!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment