2.12.2014

{ countdown to heart day - day 12 }





I am so excited to share this quilt.
I love when talented people share tutorials.
This one comes from Canoe Ridge Creations.
The only change I made was using 
a polka dot instead of solid white for the X and O.


The solids are Kona cottons.


I found the perfect flannel backing 
at Joann's for $2.99 a yard!


The binding if from a darling heart fabric 
that I found at Hobby Lobby (40% off).


The quilting is an overall loopy heart design.


The quilt label design is an original.
Be sure to check back,
I will post a tutorial on how I made it.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this one!! In true Vanessa fashion, I'm calling this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tinted with Titanium Hair dye, Habanero Hot Sauce
    Tinted titanium sheets with Titanium 2014 ford fusion energi titanium Hair dye, Habanero Hot Sauce (2 welding titanium oz./148 ml): The Tinted With Titanium H. This unique blend achieves the perfect titanium dioxide balance between heat and flavor.$3.00 · titanium tv alternative ‎In stock

    ReplyDelete